How do I order a Spotlight Ad and what does it include?
DreamHorse Spotlight Ads will set your horse apart from the crowd. Our Spotlight Ad will keep your ad in the top part of the search results lists in any matching search. Spotlight Ads are our TOP PRIORITY in the way our ads are sorted.
Our graphic artist will create a custom banner for your horse that will link to your ad on our site. Once complete, your custom artwork will also appear as the first photo on your ad, on your Print Flyer and as the thumbnail image in our search results lists.
The spotlight artwork is time consuming for our Graphic Artist, so we ask that you give explicit instructions in the Special Instructions/Notes area of the order form when ordering Spotlight Ads if you have a preference of which one of your photos you would like to have used as the Spotlight Artwork. If we do not receive specific instructions at the time of the order, it will be up to our artist to choose one of your photos.
Spotlight Ads include the following:
- Includes up to FOUR photos for 180 days (6 months)
- Spotlight Banner displays on our site in various places
- Top priority placement in search results
- UPGRADE from regular photo ad if needed
- Renews FOUR photos or upgrades to FOUR
- Optional FREE Link to existing YouTube or Vimeo Video
- Spotlight Artwork shows on Horse Ad
- Spotlight Artwork shows on Print Flyer
- Chance to be "Spotlighted" on our Facebook page
To order a Spotlight Ad:
- Login to your DreamHorse Account.
- Click the Order/Renew Photos button.
- Scroll down on the Order Options screen until you see the Spotlight Ad order form.
- If you have a video of your horse on YouTube, be sure to check the optional video checkbox.
- Type in any special instructions and click the Add To Cart button.
- In the shopping cart, click the Checkout button to complete your order.
- From your DreamHorse account, select your horse and click the blue Photo/Video button, then select the Upload Photos button.
- From your DreamHorse account, select your horse and click the blue Photo/Video button, then select the Send Video button.